Overseas Pakistanis can raise their issues on the Pakistan Citizen’s Portal (PCP)

By Using Mobile App

(People having smart phones)

Android Link:


IOS Link:


By using Web-Access(People having no smart phones) web.citizenportal.gov.pk
By Participation in Khuli Kachehris Overseas Pakistanis can participate in e-Kachehris which are being scheduled as per SOPs on Facebook, Radio or TV by 24 Federal Organizations (List attached)
Manual Complaint lodging facility Overseas Pakistanis who are either illiterate or physically challenged, or aged or women/widows can lodge their written complaints as per SOPs through PCP-Dashboards. In this regard, all dashboards of MOFA and its Foreign Mission are authorized to do so.
Help-line for Guidance +92-51-9000111