PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- Coronavirus spreads from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
- Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
- Around 1 out of evey 6 people who gets COVID-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing.
- The people with medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or with diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EMBASSY’S VISITORS
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, please avoid coming to the Consular Section.
- Government of Pakistan is offering E-VISA facility. Applicants are advised to apply online Visa through this link https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/
- In order to minimize exposure to public only the concerned person is requested to visit the Consular Section.
- Upon reaching the Embassy all visitors are requested to wash their hands thoroughly. Disinfectant and warm water are available on site.
- While staying at the Consular Section, visitors should avoid a close contact with other people.
GENERAL PREVENTIVE MEASURES
- Avoid large gatherings and unnecessary physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water / sanitizer. Thorough hand washing entails washing the back of the hands,between the fingers and under the nails.
- Clean surfaces and things which are frequently used like door knobs, lift buttons, stair banisters, table tops, gadgets etc.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing / coughing.
- Don’t touch your face without thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid spitting in public places.
- Dispose off used tissues immediately.
- Don’t share food / utensils / towels.
- Masks are recommended for people with flu or those taking care of them to avoid infecting others. Dispose off masks after maximum of 8 hours.
- Contact a doctor in case of prolonged cough, fever and difficulty in breathing, especially if you have come in contact with someone who has recently travelled to abroad especially where Corona Virus cases are reported.