Visa on Arrival
Government of Pakistan has launched Visa on Arrival facility in the following categories.
Jurisdiction of the Embassy
Residents of France & Manaco are provided with consular services at the Embassy of Pakistan Paris.
PAKISTAN ONLINE VISA SYSTEM
(VISA PROCESSING INSTRUCTIONS)
General Visa Instructions.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the following visa processing instructions (common to all categories of Visas), this will ensure smooth and speedy processing of Visas on Arrival:-
- Minimum 6 months valid passportis required for the visa processing.
- Applicant’s physical presence in France is must for issuance of visa.
- Applicants are advised to upload only original supporting documents for processing of visa applications (no faxed, photo
copied or emailed documents will be accepted).
- Fresh visa of Pakistan will only be issued on the expiry of previous visa.
- Host individuals/ companies to certify in invitation letters, that they will be responsible for applicants(in all respect) during their stay in Pakistan.
- For Third country nationals, submission of the valid French Visa and Carte de Sejour in France is mandatory.
- Nationals of Third Countries visiting France (as visitors, businessman and tourists) are advised to apply visa at the Pakistan Embassies in their country of residence or the Pakistani Embassy currently accredited to their country.
⇒For questions and/ or complaints, you can approach Visa Counselor at the Embassy of Pakistan in Paris (email@example.com).